CompuMed, Inc.

Follow  Facebook Icon
Phone Icon (774) 300-9324

Call Us Today!

Making Physicians More Productive


Hassle-Free Medical Billing for Up-To-Date Accounts

CMI understands that every medical practice is different. Not every practice fits into a cookie-cutter mold, but this method is often used by large billing companies. The result is a lack of attention to detail without options for customization, and this could lead to tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue.

The experts at CMI work with you to design a billing solution that is tailor-made to meet the specific needs of your practice. We take into account all the nuances unique to the services you provide. Getting paid on 70% of your claims is easy. Collecting the remaining 30% is not. Rely on the dedicated account specialists at CMI to keep your accounts receivable current and your cash flow secure.

Medical Billing Statement Physicians Stethoscope and a Tablet Nurse Holding a Phone

Call or email for more information
on our billing and audit services.


Data Security Icon
Data Security
File Icon
Direct Filing
Currency Icon
Remittance Posting
Syringe Icon
Laboratory Interfaces
Documents Icon
Reporting Options
Money Bag Icon
Collection Services

Complimentary Consultation · Complimentary Accounts Receivable Analysis · See Our Google Business Page

About Us

CMI offers customized, medical coding services. We have been delivering revenue cycle management, accounts receivable management, and practice management services since 1990. Our principals have four decades of combined experience in the medical billing industry. We specialize in pathology and radiology group practice billing for both hospital and private office settings, as well as MRI centers and orthopedic surgery practices. In 2009, CMI started billing professional component clinical pathology (PCCP) charges for hospital laboratory services, and we have become experts in this area. We primarily serve Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, but we offer our services to clients nationwide from our offices in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Read More >>

Mission Statement

• Our Mission Statement is Simple — Yet Difficult
• Deliver First-Class Professional Billing Services At Competitive Rates
• Provide Customized Billing & Reporting To Meet Our Clients' Needs
• Employ Competent Staff & Use the Best Technology To Serve Our Clients


Member of the Healthcare Business Management Association

Healthcare Business Management Association Logo

Learn More About HIPAA Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

Review Your Legal Obligations Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

Office of Inspector General

Contact

Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Phone
(774) 300-9324

Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Address
21 Cocasset Street, Foxborough, MA 02035

Service Area
Nationwide

Reach Michael A. Campopiano
President and Owner
By Phone — Extension #102
By Email
Reach Matthew Campopiano
Director of Operations
By Phone — Extension #104

Follow
Facebook Icon