CMI and our partners have developed an ironclad disaster recovery plan (DRP). This DRP ensures your patient data will never be lost, and it will always be stored in a 100%-HIPAA-compliant environment. You always have 24/7 access to your patient data, and our systems rarely experience downtime due to a hardware failure, power outage, or natural disaster because of the security measures we have in place.
CMI's Provision servers are physically located on-site at our corporate headquarters in Foxborough, Massachusetts. We maintain a secure, HIPAA-compliant facility where all systems are monitored and protected with an uninterruptible power supply. You can have confidence and peace of mind that your patient data is properly protected and secure.
|• Daily Back-Up of the Entire Server
• Redundant Network Connections With Multiple ISPs
• Multiple Power Generators for Power Outages
• High Bandwidth for a Fast, Lag-Free Connection to Provision
|• Daily Backups On-Site at CMI Location
• Second Backup Provision Server On-Site at CMI
• Physical Workstations at an Off-Site Facility That CMI Staff Can Use To Resume Normal Operations in a Total Loss Event